|Number Of Poles||4.0|
|Discharge Current||6 A|
|Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage||120V +-25%, all others +-15%|
|Fault Current Rating||200kAIC|
|Location Type||Type 1|
|Nomimnal Discharge Current||20kA|
|Operating Frequency Range||47 - 63 Hz|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 95%|
|Status Indication||LEDs, Dry Contacts, Audible Alarm|
The Liebert LM is a surge protective device (SPD) that offers continuous protection from damaging transients and electrical line noise. The Liebert LMutilizes patented circuitry to monitor the status of all protection modes, including neutral to ground. Should protection be unavailable in any mode, the green LED will be extinguished, and the red LED will be illuminated. In addition, high isolation form C dry contacts provide for remote monitoring of suppression system failure, under voltage, and phase and power loss. LM patented suppression integrity monitoring indicates failure for both shorted or opened suppression components.At A Glance
Choice of options:
- Modular design allows for flexibility
- Surge suppression range up to 500 kA per phase
- Industry’s highest surge current repeatability
- Internal/external monitoring, including neutral to ground
- UL rated 200k AIC with component level fusing for safe operation
- All modes of protection standard, any combination optional.
- Sine wave tracking, EMI/RFI filtering
- ANSI/UL 1449 Third Edition Listed for Type 1 locations
- ANSI/IEEE C62.11, C62.41, C62.45 categories A, B, and C3 tested
- Tested to NEMA LS1
- NEMA 12 enclosure with 3R, 4, and 4X options available
- 5-year warranty
- 2 sets of Form C dry contacts.
- Audible alarm
- Transient counter
- Enclosure type
Unit Status Indicators
The unit has an integral status circuit that monitors the operational status of all modes of protection, including Line to Neutral, Line to Ground, and Neutral to Ground. In the unlikely event that protection is reduced, the green LED will go out and the red LED will be lit. LED indication shall be provided internal and external to the product.
The unit is housed in a heavy duty, steel, NEMA 12 dust-tight, drip-tight enclosure.
System monitoring will indicate an undervoltage at 70% of nominal.