|Rated Reactive Power||10 to 200 KVAR|
|Power (KV)||10 to 200|
We are engaged in offering a quality range of Detuned APFC Panel
. These products are acknowledged for their attributes such as sturdy construction, trouble-free operations, reliability, and durability. In electrical power networks, ranging from the industrial electricity network through to office buildings, system perturbation occurs when operating electrical and electronic loads. We refer to network perturbation when the original “clean” sine wave of the voltage or current changes.
Benefits of De-tuned Filters:
- Modular type
- Very small footprint
- Advanced controller with FUZZY logic
- Easily scalable
- MODBUS, PROFIBUS connectivity
- PF compensation, leading as well as lagging Load balancing
- Remote monitoring and diagnosis
- Self-current limiting, under overloading condition
- Helps compliance with IEEE 519
- User-friendly PC interface
- Main Purpose: Saving Cost
- Correct and flawless functioning
- Long operating life (>8 years)
- Safe operation
- Modern requirements: Power Quality
- Mitigation instead of amplification of harmonics
- Elimination of reactive power drawn from power utilities
- Reduced electricity costs
- Reduction of harmonic voltage and current distortion
- Avoidance of resonance
- Lower investment for new equipment (KVA release).
- Stabilising line voltage, power supply
- Overall improvement of power quality
- The longer service life of APFC & equipment.
- Reduced maintenance cost.
- Lower failure risk for production equipment